Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pumpkin Patch



Monday, October 13, we went to meet some of our friends at the Pumpkin Patch BUT I went to the wrong pumpkin patch.  So Elizabeth and I walked around looking at pumpkins and when I realized we were not at the right place, the nice lady who worked there told me where the other one was and gave Elizabeth a free pumpkin, we went to meet up with our friends. 
 We met with them at Cottonwood Farms where they not only have a pumpkin patch but they also have farm animals, tractors, a corn and hay maze and many things set up for pictures.  It was fun to be there and see the kids so excited!
Elizabeth stuck her face through the fence to see the cows and she couldn't get down, so I went and pulled her out and her face scraped along the thinner metal fencing (with sharp edges) and she was super scratched and bleeding. I felt so bad.
 
 

No comments: