Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Easy Picture Matting Project

I loved the family picture that Andrea took of our family while we were in Virginia in April so I decided to blow it up and modge podge it onto a board for my living room.  It was not a very hard project, actually it was pretty easy, but the hardest part was getting the picture. I sent the picture to Walmart for 1 hour pick up and they called me and said that 'because it was a professional picture I needed a written consent from the photographer'.

So I asked Andrea for a copy right release and sent it in.  Yes, she is that good that people think she is professional.  No, I did not pay her for her 'professional photography' services... even though she asked!!

Then they called and said they were out of the paper and I would have to wait... and wait... and wait. I called 4 times to see if it was ready.  So finally I got my 1 Hour Photo 2 1/2 weeks later.  I am not too upset about it because the people at Walmart were always so nice and courteous and they gave it to me free (yeah)!

So here is my beautiful mantel with my new picture. (No, the pretty flowers in that gorgeous blue pot don't belong to us; I am babysitting them for my neighbor but they look good up there.) 


No comments: